CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

As if I have nothing better to do....


Ok, I have plenty to do but I just thought this was cute so I just did it. If you go to M&Ms.com you can make your own. The little cat in the right hand corner is called a necco cat. I'm not sure the spelling is right on that, but I just love them. You are supposed to face them toward the door and they are for good luck. I have one that has an arm that swings and it's just the cutest thing. Wow, everything is "cute" to me tonight. Geez, am I in the 6th grade right now? Actually, life would be much easier if only I could be. So on the news they just said that the smell of Crayola crayons is so familiar to adults that it's soothing and can be used to help lower blood pressure. I'm not sure I think that's true, but I guess there are some things you just associate with childhood that make you feel better. One thing that springs to mind for me is Enjoli perfume. My mom used to wear that. I can't even remember what it smells like for sure but I just remember it being comforting because it was her. I'm not sure many people remember this perfume, but it was the one that had the commercial where you hear the lady singing "I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, and never let your forget that I'm a woooomaaaann...Enjoli" and it had a lady dressed in 80's business woman attire. Another thing I can remember from childhood is Lip Smackers lip gloss. The stick kind and then the liquid glossy kind. I remember once I had a cinnamon liquid gloss one and for some reason I thought it tasted good so I would keep rolling it on my lips so I could eat it! I can only imagine how gross it would probably taste to me now! :) I will have to say though that Bonne Bell has a butter frosting lip gloss that tastes great. Ok, maybe I just am one of those lip gloss eaters! On that note, think I need to make a trip to Longs for lip gloss!
-C


2 comments:

Lulu said...

I am addicted to lip gloss. I guess someone forgot to tell me that I should out grow that! LOL

Connie T. said...

I love that m and m girl, i want one too. I have one on my blog at spaces. I am going to go see if I can get one for my blogger.
I remember eating red hots, I loved them, but now they are too hot for me to eat.