Ok today is just one of those days. For anyone who reads this, I'm going to apologize now because I need to do a little venting here.
Things I hate:
1. People who can't or refuse to follow directions! We have someone at work that was having problem with their computer. We have a phone in "help desk" set up to troubleshoot problems. The help desk tech on the phone was trying to walk this someone through taking the battery off of the laptop. The person called me from another part of the office to show them how to do it (while they were still on the phone with the tech) because they didn't want to or refused to listen to the tech on the phone! Once I got there the person had the battery out. A total waste of my time, the time of the tech on the phone, and the dumbass employee who didn't just follow directions to begin with!
2. Getting up at 4:00 in the morning to get to work between 5:30 and 6:00 so that I don't have to sit in 2 hours of traffic to get here. Yes my friends, Hawaii has AWFUL traffic. And the problem is made worse by people who drive 30 in the left hand lane. Those same people usually have some sort of sticker on the window that says "slow down this ain't the mainland" Don't get me wrong, I love it here and not everyone is like that, but if you don't want to drive the speed limit then get out of the GD left lane!!!!! Also, when it starts raining..you don't have to slam on your breaks and then drive 25 on the highway.
3. Rude people at public places. The other day I was in a drug store and there was a customer screaming at the cashier because she had the nerve to ask for is identification card when he used a credit card and the signatures looked a little different. At first I thought it might have been an identity theft thing or something. Nope..just the guy being an assclown. He was telling her how she would always have a job like that and blah blah blah. Why do people think they can abuse those who work in customer service jobs? I am a big one for getting good service wherever I go, but if I get bad service I don't scream at the person. I think that "customer is always right" mentality gives people like that guy license to treat people the way they want. I think it's sooo wrong!
4. Not being able to eat french fries, banana splits, hot dogs, pizza, and whatever else without consequence. I am 5'10 and when I was a teenager I could eat anything and everything. Now I freaking have to watch everything I eat. I wanna go back to those days!
5. One specific good for nothing mother who decided not to send her son anything for Christmas or even call him, but thinks it's ok to call a couple of days later and scream at him for deciding to come live with his dad. Mind you, a decision he made a year and a half ago but still hears about. The worst part, the kid saying it's ok if she didn't buy him anything for Christmas because he didn't buy her anything! Who is the adult in that situation? Actually, you can tell when you hear his end of the conversation....Mom, I just want to talk to you about what's been going on with me..Mom, if you are going to talk like that I'm gonna hang up...him having to say I love you too about 20 times in a 5 minute conversation and then hanging up and having a stomach ache because he's upset from the conversation. Why the hell can't people just act like grown ups and leave the kids out of the problems they have with each other????
6. People who insist on leaving their office doors open while calling someone on speaker phone! I really don't need to know or even care what time your dentist appointment is!
Ok, I think that may be it for now. I feel better. I try to be a pretty positive person, but some days you just gotta let loose! To me and whoever may read this...Have a great rest of your day and stay positive!!!!! :)
Beat the Heat 5K Race Report
12 years ago
2 comments:
Aw that is sad that Mom didn't get her son a present. That is just mean.
Speaker phone is my all time biggest work pet peve!!!
Post a Comment