CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I just wanna go back to bed..

This morning I woke up to what felt like a bunch of drunk teens on spring break pounding on the inside of my forehead...it STILL freaking hurts! I really wanted to just stay in bed, but I have stuff do so I did the right thing and got up. Yeah, that didn't pay off so much. My flat iron started smoking and singed my hair in several places. Yeah I'm pissed cuz this is supposed to be a "good" one from a high end salon here in Hawaii. Good my fanny. I've had it for too long to get my money back but not long enough for this to be happening! Now I guess I'll have to search for another. Any recommendations? Ok, so then I hit the road to get stuck behind people who think it's ok to do 45 on the freaking highway. Gaaah! I just wish I could go back to bed.

Hope your day is going better!!! :)

-C

1 comments:

Connie T. said...

I have never used a flat iron. I did have one of those things that looked like tongs and you put it on you hair, it heated up, but I didn't like using it. To make my hair behave I use this liquid stuff, it is called shine. It tames my hair especially if you rub it on your hands and then on your dry hair, makes it less frizzy and shiny.